Welcome to West Chester Christian
We are an early learning center committed to supporting families by providing an enriching, nurturing and faith filled environment for children. We partner with parents to meet the individual needs of each child. Our curriculum combines Ohio’s new Early Learning and Development Standards with our Christian based curriculum to help children grow educationally and spiritually. We strive to have each child build upon their current knowledge and to be well prepared for Kindergarten!
Children learn best through well planned, fun, hands on activities. We have dedicated, experienced teachers who attend professional development classes each year to learn about the newest teaching methods and materials. Small groups and low student to teacher ratios are also beneficial! We offer 3 weeks vacation and provide all meals and snacks!
In our early learning center your child will……..
- Gain independence and self confidence
- Meet new friends, learn to socialize and work/play in groups
- Have teacher led activities and open learning centers where we paint, build, dress-up and use many different fun learning materials and games.
- Enjoy our outside playground as well as our full size gym.
- Enjoy circle time with songs, stories, show and tell, letters, numbers, games and interesting informational topics and share ideas.
- Attend weekly chapel in the Children’s clubhouse with our Youth Pastors.
- Enjoy intergenerational activities with our neighbors from Chesterwood Retirement community.
- Have experiences that promote Kindergarten readiness that align with the Lakota school programs.